Don't forget- Sunday- at the Y!
Some hints and tricks to a successful shopping day...
* You don't need to be there when the doors open at 1! There are plenty of supplies for everyone, including LLBean backpacks.
* Masks are required (They will be available at the door if you forget yours)
* Bring an extra bag! So many goodies- they may overload your backpack!
* Skip the backpack line if you bring your own backpack.
* Bring a parent/guardian/friend to help shop if you have a big and a little. Faster shopping!
* Have fun! See your friends. Many of your teachers and school staff will be there to greet you and help make your day a success! (Mr. Kahler, the new Superintendent will be there, too!)